Kitchen / dining room
- Electric, double oven cooker with ceramic hob.
- Under-counter fridge with 4* freezer section
- Automatic washing machine
- Kettle, toaster, coffee percolator, cafetiére
- Cookware, pots & pans
- Crockery, glassware, cutlery, kitchen tools etc
- Picnic ware
- Clothes pegs, steam iron, ironing board
- 3 tea-towels & 2 hand towels / week
- Full-size bath with shower over
- Independently heated shower
- Wash hand basin
- Heated towel rail
- Shaver point
- 2 hand towels, 2 bath towels & 1 beach towel / person / week
- Two bedrooms, one with a double bed and the other with two single beds.
- All bed linen, duvets and pillows and spare blankets supplied.
- Hair dryer.
- Wardrobe with lots of wooden hangers, and 2 chests of drawers in each bedroom
- A cot may be hired for an additional £5 / week, including pillow, duvet and blankets, but not cot linen.
- A high chair is available, on request, at no extra charge.
The very comfortable lounge has:-
- 2 settees and 2 armchairs and a coffee table.
- Colour TV with Sky freesat, a DVD player and VCR.
- A selection of videos and DVDs
- Radio / cassette player & some radio casettes
- Tourist information pamphlets,
- Scrabble, chess, ludo, snakes & ladders, draughts and lots of jigsaw puzzles and books for when you feel in need of a quiet day in.
(There’s a fold-away table in the outhouse which can be useful for jigsaw puzzles)
Outhouse, which is useful for storing bikes, push chairs etc. It houses :- Recycling boxes, clothes horse, indoor clothes line, extra patio and beach chairs, brooms, mop & bucket, buckets, spades, beach balls, frisbees, shrimping nets etc.
There are 2 patios, both with patio furniture.
Lower patio, just by the back door is in a sunny position (there is a parasol)
Upper patio, at the top of the garden is shadier, being under the apple tree
An Access Statement is available on request.